Hello blog – its been a while!
Its been a busy year-and-a-half (thereabouts).
Here’s what’s happened (on the personal side):
- Decided to upgrade to a condominium
- Had to sell my current place to fund the new place
- My father passed away
- Dealing with the legal issues of my father’s passing
- Finding a buyer for my house
- Packing and moving to a temporary place to stay (twice)
- Receiving the keys to the new place, and doing default checks and then renovation
- Moving into the new place.
On top of those, there was the work stuff to deal with of course. I got a promotion (of sorts), and now lead a slightly larger team. Progress has been slow, but its still moving in the right direction, so I can’t complain.
That’s it for now – I’ll update more in the next few days, I promise!